Wednesday 1 May 2013

The new plan

Ok this project is still going ahead, but not at present in Rags. It will be in SUDs instead due to me preferring the user interface.

The present plan is to finish the map and possibly one character then release the in development version as such. I plan to either put the password on here or leave the base file unlocked to allow others to take over / work on it should they wish to. This is to prevent the project being entirely dependent upon me to carry on.
My part as such will be to complete what I've set out for the game, a basic story, a few puzzles and some characters of course.
Once that's done I probably will stop development on it and pass it on so if people wish they can continue and add.
At present the plan so far is to only make the vault but I don't know how much spare room will be left after I'm done so those with plans already to make a huge expansion. Keep them on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment