Monday 14 April 2014

Update

So weird update, I haven't finished the map, or the room descriptions but I have started to work on the first character.

At present it's very bare bones but I think I've got half the pathing procedure written (yes this game is hopefully going to be more than random number generators). The aim if I can get it programmed is to have some kind of more living world with NPCs which actually have their own things to do.


Ok first I need a small bit more feedback from people on direction.

Down the line, because of the living world idea I'm thinking of adding in a day night cycle, would people want this ?  
The basic idea being the NPC behavior would change depending on the time 

So the To do list now looks like this.

Finish map + descriptions
Program in variable descriptions for NPC1
Finish pathing procedure for NPC1
Start conversation tree for NPC1
Finish weight gain logic for NPC1 to work with descriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment