Monday 9 June 2014

June progress update

So just letting you know how progress is going on this project.

Slow


Ok I'm guessing I should actually say there has been some progress. I'm still working on the full map an descriptions. The map itself is still being created but I have mostly been working on other areas. I've started to get to grips with conversation programming and I also have most of the programming written for character movement for the first NPC. I also have the frameworks created to fill in for changing descriptions and weight gain / stuffing of an NPC.


Oh and I've also been working on a second project which I'm keeping under wraps a bit longer but it will be in Rags not SUDs.

No new release yet but I will release another pre-alpha once the map is finished and the room descriptions are mostly there (note I may have to password protect the next version to help prevent spoilers for those who don't want them)

1 comment:

  1. Any news about the game, are you still working on it?

    ReplyDelete